Monday, June 4, 2012

A Letter to a tumor

Cancer,

I'm begging you, please leave me be. We have been going around and around for the last year and I'm growing very tired of your games. I don't know how our relationship came to be. I thought I did everything to keep your kind out of my life. I ate well, kept my weight in check, worked out regularly; hell, I was even a vegetarian who had regular colonics. But somehow you crept in and now you won't let me go. Well fuck you. In December I cut you out of my body and now you think you can come back and claim it? Well you can't. So now I have to burn you out. Will that finally do it? Please tell me what it will take to get rid of you. I refuse to live the rest of my life with you on my mind. You fucking suck and thinking about you has already consumed too much of my time so fuck off.

PS-after viewing you naked on my last scan, my oncologist and I laughed at how small you are

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment